InspiAIR Inc. was founded in 2005 to raise the clinical standard for support and education in the growing therapeutic fields of Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Home Oxygen Therapy. We have developed best-in-class proprietary Clinical Protocols & implement advanced respiratory therapies using state-of-the-art respiratory equipment.
InspiAir is a Canadian locally owned and operated respiratory homecare company. We are dedicated to helping our patients breathe easier and sleep well.
At InspiAIR you’ll join talented and like-minded people from across Ontario who care passionately about our clients and communities. We work closely with our patient/clients and their physicians, partnering to provide the best therapeutic support to achieve positive outcomes. We are dedicated to ensuring that their experience with InspiAIR is ultimately a success story.
InspiAIR is currently recruiting for our next amazing hire as Full Time Patient Care Coordinator.
As part of our Homecare team, this position is responsible for the co-ordination of telephone and electronic referrals, verification of criteria and appropriate funding in setting up clients for home oxygen therapy and related healthcare services.
Key responsibilities: (duties may include but are not limited to)
- Warmly welcome and assist customers with purchases, inquiries and appointment bookings.
- The CSR will be responsible for promptly answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Organizes billing packages and maintains accurate records of submission and payment.
- Prepares setup packages for clinicians so that appointments are efficient.
- Minimizes Accounts Receivable and insures prompt collection of outstanding payments.
- Adheres to patient charting protocols in CRM system.
- Marketing Communications support (maintaining literature supplies, social media support and interaction, patient experience feedback, etc.)
- Coordinates appointments and recalls for clinicians.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a customer service position.
- Retail and merchandising experience.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Strong computer aptitude that include proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and productivity software tools.
- Experience in CRM an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Team oriented.
- Self-motivated with ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and with short delays.
We are looking for individuals who are customer focused, patient and detail oriented and organized with the ability to set priorities and follow through on tasks within tight deadlines. We are looking for team players.
- High school diploma.
- College degree in administration or equivalent is an asset.
- Competitive salary.
- Equity opportunity for the right candidate.
- Extended health care.
- Vision care.
- Disability insurance.
- Dental care.
- Life insurance.
- Vacation & paid time off.
More About InspiAIR
We work closely with our patient/clients and their physicians, partnering to provide the best therapeutic support to achieve positive outcomes. We are dedicated to ensuring that your experience with InspiAIR is ultimately a success story. The successful candidate will have the tools, training & support to achieve success. We provide a complete range of CPAP products from the leading Medical device manufacturers. For our oxygen clients, we are continually upgrading our equipment to the newest, quietest and lightest devices available. We are seeking an acknowledged leader in the respiratory field, with compensation to match.
We are committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
If you want to join a locally owned company where your talent has an impact with our customers, apply by emailing in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your resume, in confidence, in MS Word or PDF format.