Error: Contact form not found.
Welcome to InspiAir Newmarket
InspiAir is a locally owned and operated respiratory home care company dedicated to helping you breathe easier and sleep well. Learn more about the InspiAir difference.
Our Newmarket location provides Oxygen Therapy and CPAP services. We proudly serve the following areas:
- Newmarket and surrounding areas
- Durham County
- Simcoe County
- Richmond Hill
|Monday – Friday||9:00am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
Oxygen therapy is a treatment used to increase the amount of oxygen available to our lungs and delivered to our tissues through our bloodstream. There are many reasons why your doctor may have prescribed oxygen therapy. These include:
- Obstructive lung diseases such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Restrictive lung diseases such as Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Part of overall treatment of various cancers
- Relief for temporary conditions such as Pneumonia
- Some cardiac-related illnesses
CPAP is an acronym for Continuous Positive Airway Pressure, a type of treatment for sleep apnea.
There are many different sleep disorders that people suffer from. Two of the most common are:
Fortunately, both of these sleep problems are very responsive to the right therapy. At InspiAIR we specialize in treatment solutions for both Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and Central Sleep Apnea (CSA).